If you’re having trouble using Balanced, you can find solutions to common problems here.
On a computer: Make sure you’re using the Hana or ICONex extension in a Chrome-based browser that’s up to date.
If you are, try each step until the issue is resolved:
- Clear your cache, restart your browser, and try again
- Restart your computer and try again
- Make sure you’re signed in to the ICON app on your Ledger before you sign in to Balanced
- Make sure you're not signed in with your Ledger in any other tabs
- Check your Ledger firmware, and update it if it isn’t on the latest version
- Make sure you’re using a Chrome-based browser that’s up to date, and clear your cache
- Make sure you have at least 2-3 ICX in your wallet to cover transaction fees
- Make sure you leave at least 2-3 ICX in your wallet to cover transaction fees
- When you confirm with ICONex or Hana, check that it’s set to Mainnet
If you encounter an issue when supplying liquidity, like your computer dies, you close the page, or there's not enough ICX to cover the transaction fee, your assets may get stuck in the pool contract.
To retrieve them, click 'Supply' for the same pool. You'll see your assets under the 'In contract' column – click Remove and sign a transaction to move them back to your wallet. Make sure you have at least 2-3 ICX in your wallet to cover the fee.
This pool works like a queue, so your ICX is converted to sICX as your order is filled. You can withdraw your sICX from the liquidity details section to move it back to your wallet.
The sICX is not in the liquidity pool, so it doesn’t earn Balance Tokens.