If you’re having trouble using Balanced, you can find solutions to common problems here.
On a computer: Make sure you’re using the Hana extension in a Chrome-based browser that’s up to date.
If you are, try each step until the issue is resolved:
- Clear your cache, restart your browser, and try again
- Restart your computer and try again
On mobile: Use MyIconWallet. Go to the browser section, choose Balanced, then tap 'Sign in' and choose 'ICON wallet' as your sign-in option.
- Make sure you’re signed in to the ICON app on your Ledger before you sign in to Balanced
- Make sure you're not signed in with your Ledger in any other tabs
- Check your Ledger firmware, and update it if it isn’t on the latest version
- Make sure you’re using a Chrome-based browser that’s up to date, and clear your cache
- Make sure you have at least 2 ICX in your wallet to cover transaction fees
Transactions may fail for a number of reasons, and a specific error can't always be given. Here's how to resolve the majority of errors you encounter:
- Make sure to leave at least 2 ICX in your wallet to cover transaction fees
- Check that your wallet is set to Mainnet
- If you're trying to swap: check that there's enough liquidity for the asset you want to receive
If you encounter an issue or leave the page while supplying liquidity, your assets may get stuck in the pool contract.
To retrieve them, try to supply a small amount to the same pool. After you click 'Supply', you'll see your assets listed under the 'In contract' column – click Remove and sign a transaction to move them back to your wallet. Make sure you have at least 2 ICX in your wallet to cover the fee.
This pool works like a queue, so your ICX is converted to sICX as your order is filled. You can withdraw your sICX from the liquidity pools section to move it back to your wallet.
The sICX is not in the liquidity pool, so it doesn’t earn Balance Tokens.